The Georgia Tech Women in Engineering (WIE) program is dedicated to recruiting top students into engineering majors and, once enrolled, assisting them to achieve their fullest potential as engineers and leaders.
While WIE programs are designed for women, their implementation is inclusive of all students, and driven by the belief that WIE's success is a natural result of efforts to improve the overall climate for all students.
Since 2009, GT graduates more women engineers than any other institution in the United States.
- Develop initiatives designed to increase the number of women in engineering majors and careers.
- Encourage undergraduate women to pursue graduate studies.
- Provide opportunities for women engineering students to develop leadership skills.
- Enhance the overall experience of women and facilitate their entry into careers in academia, research and industry.
- Foster a dynamic environment that encourages the personal and professional development of all engineering students.
No upcoming events found.