The 2021 SEE event will be held virtually via BlueJeans
Tuesday, February 9, from 9:00AM-2:00PM.
Over the course of the day, students will interact with Georgia Tech faculty and female engineering students in a multitude of activities:
- A presentation of engineering majors and careers given by current engineering students
- Visit a faculty lab with Dr. Mitchell Walker of AE, and his graduate students
- Work in groups on projects with students from the Society of Women Engineers and Women in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Enjoy a presentation by Admissions to discuss how to apply to Georgia Tech
- Participate in a campus tour, conducted by Georgia Tech engineering students
- Interact with Georgia Tech female engineering students who will sit on a Q&A panel
Please note, this year's SEE is free of charge, as the event will be held virtually via BlueJeans.
The non-refundable registration fee for Students Exploring Engineering is $30.00, which covers all materials as well as breakfast and lunch for each girl attending the program. It also covers breakfast for parents, guardians, or teachers. Please note that parents, guardians and teachers are invited to stay for the program if they choose, but are responsible for purchasing their own lunch; there are various restaurants throughout Georgia Tech's Student Center. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate check payments, group registrations, or discount registrations. We apologize for any inconvenience.
REGISTRATION FOR SEE 2020 is now open!